Terms & Conditions
- When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the following House policies. So please read carefully.
- Guests from the Greater Montreal Area and third party bookings are subject to host’s approval prior to booking. Contact our team to learn more before confirming your booking.
- A valid credit card and ID, consistent with the identity of the person on the reservation and presented by the guest at and/or prior to check-in, will be made.
- Check-in time occur between 4 pm and 11pm. You’re welcome to request an early check in, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
- Quiet and peaceful ambiance is request at all times. Parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. Please respect other guests in the buildings. If more than one intervention is required or if the intervention of the police is required, all occupants will have to vacate the premises and the guest will lose the entire security deposit.
- For the health and safety of all our guests, we DO NOT allow pets or smoking of any kind inside the apartment at any time. Breaking this rule will result in the loss of your entire security deposit.
- The guest is responsible for keeping the space clean, in order and furniture to its original spot. If a location is left in a messy state, we will charge an extra fee for any extra hour of cleaning required.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- If there is any change to the number of guests on the reservation, the host should be notified and the reservation will be altered accordingly. If the number of people on the premises exceeds the number originally stated in the booking without notification, the security deposit will be charged in full. Exceptions can occur.
- If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. The condition of the premises is established before arrival and after departure. The visit after departure will allow the Landlord to review the general condition and cleanliness of the apartment. The premises must be return in perfect condition and entirely operational. Any damage to the apartment and its content will be charged to you, including a $ 50/hour fee to cover repair and/or replacement time (shopping, etc.).
- If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined Check-Out time, an extra fee will be charged. This hourly fee doubles after 2h. The fee is applied at the start of the each subsequent hour.This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
- In the event that we have a legitimate cause for concern, (including but not limited to: electrical or plumbing issues, presence of pets, smoking inside the premises, overcrowding, neighbour complaint for excessive noise or other serious reasons), the apartment may be entered by a member of our team, without prior consent of the guest, to ensure its integrity.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the premises, including the unit and common spaces. If any reasonable doubts occurred, the entire security deposit may be charged.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
- All of our apartments are fully licensed and are certified by the City of Montréal as well as the CITQ. (Québec authority on tourism known as the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec) This Agreement is subject to the Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments and the laws of Québec, and is not subject to the Act respecting la Régie du logement and its regulations.
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make every moment count!